Friday, March 28, 2003

so I was in my usual deranged mood...
today started off in a real bad state. yesterday's last minute 'responsible' sms dissemination was barely swallowed and so I slept. the much needed sleep. woke up late to find meself lazy to go but dragged out to skool aniwayz becos of my responsibility to hand in my work to another irresponsible idiot. tough luck. screwd up morning. had a heated argument wit that bugger-of-a-beng. he doesn't seem to gettit! enuf said. *so wat if I was rude. u deserve it aniwayz.*

went back straight to sleep. my comfort. my support. if only u were personified.
hate to be bugged in the middle of my sleeping session. had 5 missed calls.
to U: y bother pissin me off by callin me. u noe I wldnt pick up ur calls, esp when Im asleep. U noe u r going to get screwed up with the normal dose of a fucked up reply. so u called me rude. wait a min, dont u noe tt already! *so wat if I was rude. U totally deserved it*.

No comments: